Committed to the best in customer service
Over 15 years ago, SLM pioneered a unique approach to facility maintenance. One of the first of its kind, SLM revolutionized the way facility maintenance is handled by acting as both a middle-person between its customers and vendors managing waste-related commodities including: trash/recycling, grease trap pumping/jetting, plumbing, cooking oil pick up and hood cleaning services. This unique approach has saved SLM clients millions of dollars annually. To no surprise, SLM became the chosen management provider of many business and retail companies, not to mention many high-profile restaurants and eateries nationwide.
Headquartered in Green Lane, PA, SLM has more than 12,000 partners in its nationwide preferred vendor program. This coast-to-coast penetration enables the company to serve more than 15,000 clients with unmatched responsiveness and, at the same time, realizing substantial saving on facility maintenance costs. It’s a big business approach with small company appeal.
SLM clients receive a comprehensive, proactive methodology to manage facility services while at the same time maintaining their business properties 24/7/365. It’s no wonder more than 95% of our customers renew their SLM contracts. SLM’s unique approach delivers tangible savings while its outstanding customer service team provides immediate solutions every hour of every day.
You’ll immediately notice a difference with SLM. Many customers comment on the outstanding customer service and the personal relationships they have with the SLM team. Every employee is accountable for the success of its clients’ facility management programs, and work tirelessly to ensure a smooth operation.
And in an emergency – SLM’s Emergency Readiness Team (ERT) is available 24/7/365 to solve the concern. At SLM, we’re not satisfied unless you’re 100% satisfied.
To work with passion and commitment; to think creatively and act with accountability; to treat customers, vendors and each other with integrity and respect; to build partnerships; and to use our expertise in the delivery of outstanding facilities management services to save customers money and add value.
- Customize a program that’s perfectly suited to you, even as your needs change. We monitor your services to proactively recommend changes such as right-sizing your trash/recycling containers, routinely inspecting grease traps to prevent back-ups, redirecting materials into the recycling stream via advanced equipment technology, or parking lot sweeping and power washing – to provide continuous results.
- Follow up. Our ERT specialists provide immediate response and follow through on any emergencies, 24/7/365.
- Serve as your single point of contact, reducing your need to manage numerous vendors for multiple services. We deliver comprehensive reports and analysis, and our customer web portal lets you access information at any time.
- Service all your locations. If you’re a multi-state, multi-location company, or even in Canada, we can service all your locations under one contract 24/7/365.
- Achieve compliance. With SLM, you’ll meet or exceed federal, state and local regulations and industry standards.
- Deliver one invoice. SLM consolidates and coordinates services, and delivers a single, electronic invoice – to the delight of your accounts payable personnel.
- Save you money. Our bi-annual bidding of services to our partner vendors assures they remain competitive and you pay no more than you needed. Plus, our three-time vendor-invoice audit ensures accuracy of any invoice you pay.
- Help you Go Green. You can achieve objectives to protect the environment by employing innovative recycling programs to reduce your waste stream. Ask about our biodiesel fuel and composting programs.
- Educate your employees. We believe in “Best Practices” and employ only the latest, proven methods and techniques for efficient, effective facilities and waste management. SLM helps your employees to stay in compliance which further increases your savings.
- Guarantee results!