SLM evaluates your system, listens to your needs then works with you to deliver a customized maintenance program. Our professional staff and preferred kitchen exhaust vendors are dedicated to keeping your location compliant with the NFPA 96 Standards.
- Preventive and routine maintenance – scheduled services to clean, repair or replace parts in the exhaust system.
- Exhaust Duct Cleaning – hand scrape, degrease or pressure wash the exhaust duct system to bare metal.
- Thorough Fan Cleaning – fans are tipped to properly clean the bottom side of the blades and accessible areas of the duct.
- Degreasing – of commercial kitchen equipment
- Sales and installation – of exhaust systems and grills including filter replacements.
- Inspections – regular inspections by certified technicians; work guaranteed to pass fire, health and insurance inspections.
- Compliance – in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 96/8-3.1 standards.
- Education – best practices plus ongoing information and updates for loss prevention.
- Proof – ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos taken of each system cleaned; images are posted on SLM’s web site for one year and archived for five years.
- Vendor Services Issue Report – customers receive a “Vendor Service Issue Report” after each cleaning letting them know of any deficiencies to the system. This report is also kept on site and used as proof of cleaning during inspections